Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Project Runway Finale


Project Runway season 4 finale tonight... PR finales are always so exciting/sad because I don't want to have to wait for another season and Wednesday is all of our favorite night because of Project Runway (Okay maybe not everyones). Anyway, I think talent-wise this season has definitely been the best and most interesting. As of this exact moment, I am really pulling for Jillian to win. I feel out of the three, she obviously is not the most innovative, but she (unlike both of the other two) does not really strictly on one subject to base every single piece around. Christian's collar. And I don't even think I need to mention Rami's habit. However, I feel any of the three are capable of making an absolutely amazing collection and since I refuse to have the season ruined for me by taking a sneak peak at the Bryant Park collections, I will just have to wait for the finale to see who really is the best. And for the record, I called the final three since the first episode. So if Nina Garcia ever wants to step down from her position, I am very willing to take her place. Oh, and I am obviously most excited for this part of tonight's episode (I love you, Mrs. Beckham):

No comments: