Monday, April 14, 2008

Gucci Hysteria Bag



Since I first saw the new Gucci collection I became infatuated with the new Hysteria bags and when I got a chance to see it in real life it was love at first site. Ever since then I find myself looking at pictures of it pretty much every single day online... probably drooling. I love how simple it is yet so posh and feminine because of the gold Gucci medallion as detailing. While many of the colors are very fun and I really enjoy the patent leather ones, the plain black leather one is my absolute favorite... it is just SO classic looking and definitely not be going out of style anytime soon. This bag might just have to be my big purchase of the summer.



Oh, and I must not fail to mention that the ALL of shoes from the collection are absolutelyyyy fabulous! And they basically need to be on my feet at all times.

No comments: