Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tarte Rejuvelash


Now that I really think about it, it has been a LONG time since I have found a real great beauty find. The last memorable one that I can think of is DuWop's Reverse Lipliner -- and that was literally YEARS ago. However, this isn't to say that I do not experiment with TONS of different products; I get a free gift basically every time I go into a Sephora because all of the money I spend there (sidenote: getting their rewards card is a great idea. Free gift every 100 points. 1 point=$1). One of the things I most frequently experiment with is mascara... my favorites that I have found to this point are Benefit's BADGal Lash in Deep Black and Dior's Diorshow in Black Out. But, until recently when I took notice to, and decided to try, Tarte's Rejuvelash ($16) on display at Sephora where it claimed it was great for refreshing mascara on your way from work to happy hour, have I found any eyelash product that I was so obsessed with! It is basically like a clear mascara that is loaded with vitamins and other goodies for your lashes with a brush that has all of these teeeeny tiny little bristles so it really does do a fantastic job freshening up 8 hour old mascara without giving the clumpy uneven look you get when you simply re-curl your lashes and apply over old mascara. Added bonus, it comes in a super cute case and is small enough for me to keep in my (very small) makeup bag that I keep in my handbag all the time. I highly suggest every girl try this because you WILL fall in love with it. I have even decided that once I finish up my current tube of Diorshow I am going to try one of Tarte's regular mascara, and perhaps another new obsession will form!

No comments: