Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Frog Prince Do Me?

Anybody who has ever spoken to me (or lurked me) knows that I have an undying love for both Victoria Beckham and Marc Jacobs. Of course when they began working together for his current line, I was in heaven! I was loving how they release one new ad with her modeling at a time because I always get soo excited when I open up a magazine and see a new one. My personal favorite is the one of her in the enormous Marc Jacobs bag, and the rest are great too, especially when she is looking like she has escaped a looneybin. And now, I never thought I would say it, but I HATE this one:



First thing is first, that bag is just... awful. I do like the color but that GOLDEN FROG?! Initially when I saw this I thought of that episode of Sex & the City when Big gets Carrie the crystal swan clutch that she HATED, then saw all of those fancy women with other bags of the sort (my personal favorite was the asparagus one, ha!). And after thinking about that, I just realized how childish the bag looks... and not in a chic or fun way, but just plain dumb way. Last but not least, before this I would never admit to Victoria looking bad (or less good) in any photo... but I guess there is a first time for everything!

No comments: