Monday, December 1, 2008

Sweatin like they up in saunas

Matt showed me this video a little while ago of some guy doing a "remake" of Lil Wayne's 'A Milli' about Obama and it is still really funny and amazing:

I could definitely watch it a thousand times in a row.

Oh and since the Killers' new album (Day & Age) came out I have pretty much been listening to it non-stop. Both this album and Sam's Town the first time through I was kind of ehh about but the more times I listen the more I love it. And it doesn't hurt that 1. their lyrics since Sam's Town have pretty much been entirely based around Las Vegas, and 2. uuuhmmm, I am completely in love?:

Now if only everyone in the world would stop misquoting them...

1 comment:

Ross said...

i have the gq issue with pics of him in different tuxes, i want a tux