Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'd Rather Go Naked

While it is no secret that I love Kim Kardashian, I do not love it when she rocks the JLo look...

The slicked hair, the fur, the yuck.
That's why I thought it is so cool that her sister, Khloe (yeah... that one...), posed for a PETA anti-fur campaign.

While I do not agree with a lot of the things they do and everything that they stand for, I do love their general mission. Khloe looks really beautiful in the campaign. Check out the video about why Khloe decided to do the campaign (and a lot of other useful information/really sad videos) at FurIsDead.com.
However, I am wondering why PETA has not approached Victoria Beckham to do an anti-fur campaign? She is an outward vegetarian and the epitome of how faux fur can be high fashion. They don't call her 'Posh' for nothing.

If you see her pop-up in the campaign next year, you know where the idea came from.

No comments: