Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Princess/Castle.

Between finishing my college education, celebrating my birthday (which my friends made absolutely AMAZING), preparing for the holidays AND my trip to Germany/Prague (I leave Christmas night), I have definitely neglected my blog and getting excited about all of the beautiful things I love in it! But, in a quick update, besides many of the things I was DYING for for my birthday and Christmas, I have had a few lovely surprises in the last 24 hours...


Couldn't find a picture online (my lovely sidekick picture obviously is not good enough) but I got these AMAZING nude open-toed Burberry pumps, originally $800, for $89!!!! No, not a typo. $89!


FINALLY


I realize this picture is barely visible but I am too tired/lazy to look for anything better...
See by Chloe Day Tripper Clutch with Strap in Red Patent as a total surprise from myyy Melissa!

While most probably think the 'Princess' necklace that I share with my cat is a ~funny joke~, the rarely spoken about German side of my family is from the royal line in Bavaria and in a little more than a week I will be visiting the very famous castle built by one of my crazy ancestors... Neuschwanstein, the castle that inspired the Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella Castles in Disneyland and Disneyworld. This is one of the things that I am most excited about seeing in Germany!


I most likely will not have any free time between now and leaving for Berlin in just over 40 hours. For those curious about my itinerary for the next couple of weeks... Berlin December 26-29, Prague December 29-31, Munich December 31-January 3, Frankfurt January 3-5, HOME January 5. Send me your address if you would like a postcard! Happy holidays to everyone, have a safe and healthy New Year! No wastin' time in 2009! Auf Wiedersehen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ermmmm those shoez. h8u

Heather said...

OH MY GOD SHOEZ! Um where did you get those and WHERE ARE THESE AMAZING SALES?

Why have we not shopped together yet, I have this feeling things will not end well for either of us when we do go shopping.