Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fashion Week NYC Spring09RTW

My favorites of NEW YORK FASHION WEEK so far...

BCBG Max Azria:







I love onesies and the little splash of color with the bag.

Jason Wu:


Nicole Miller:






Rachel Comey:

I love the print top and the yellow skirt is an amaaazing color!

Rag & Bone:



These types of shirts are my favoorite right now. I actually have a red and black one on as I type this.

Shipley & Halmos:

Skirt = <3333

Yigal Azrouël:

Pretty much everything about this is perfect.



Rachel Roy:


Sue Stemp:


Trovata:

I would wear this every single day.

Abaeté:

The stockings are really interesting in this entire collection.




SERIOUSLY NEED THIS RIGHT NOW

ADAM:


Alexander Wang:

Those shortttts!

Boy by Band of Outsiders:

All of this would be better if they didn't have KikDunst modeling the entire collection.

Karen Walker:



Again, in love with the shorts.

Lacoste:




Réyes:


Rock & Republic:

I love almost anything with zipper detailing.


Ruffles + Acid Wash = Perf?



Ruffian:


United Bamboo:


Vena Cava:



And that is only through September 6th... I cannnnot wait to see what is to come!

All photos courtesy of Style.com

2 comments:

ffwd said...

how incredible is all of this and you for providing it?! need a lil of you in my life asap.

liz said...

AMAZIN
ps omg
http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/27642479.html#cutid1