Friday, September 26, 2008

I wanna go


In my geology class we have been learning a lot about volcanoes... And well, while it makes me very glad that I do not live in Washington State, they are extremely beautiful and interesting.
It really makes me want to go to Hawaii (along with a bunch of other reasons) to see the Volcanoes National Park, and take a helicopter ride into a volcano (eee!)...


I am considering maybe trying to go to Hawaii as my college graduation trip... however, I also REALLY want to go to:

GREECE

CROATIA!!!

Has anybody been to any of these places? If I were to go to Greece and Croatia, I don't really know how to go about planning the trip, and I am also wondering if there are any other places that would make sense to go to during the trip...
Liiike, perhaps Istanbul, Turkey?

Do travel agents still exist?!?!

No comments: