Friday, September 5, 2008

Not quite Chanel...


For quite a while now, I have been absolutely lusting over the Chanel J12 White Ceramic Watch. But, since I don't want to spend $4,000+ on a watch OR be twinsies with Cindy McCain and Hillary Clinton, I have discovered a quite suitable replacement that I must get NOW NOW NOW.

ToyWatch makes a ton of really beautiful and affordable "Plasteramic" (not quite plastic, not quite ceramic) watches that look almost identical to Chanel's, without the signature C's.

Plasteramic White, $295

However, I also really LOVE the "Neon Plasteramic" collection... so I am having trouble deciding if I want white a la Chanel or a really fun and bright one! Such as...

Neon Plasteramic - Ultra Violet, $195

More of the Neon Plasteramic collection can be seen here.

Decisions, decisions...

No comments: