Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tell the DJ to turn it loud


Would. WOULD! Would. Would. Vom.


I am THE biggest sucker for boy bands/anything boy band related/pop group reunion tours, so obviously going to the New Kids On The Block reunion tour last night was one of the defining moments of my life. OBVIOUSLY. It could not have been better/more fun (unless it had ended with Jonathan Knight falling in love with me -- or they kicked ugly monkey face Danny out of the group)! And since I have been watching their song with Ne-Yo, "Single", on repeat for the last 2 hours at work, I figured I should share the wealth. Plus, the video is filmed inside Jet, the club I have been to many times at the Mirage in Las Vegas, so I am pretty sure them + me = Kindred spirits. ENJOY! And you can thank me later.

No comments: