Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Paris Fashion Week Spring 09 RTW

Okay so these collections seriously made me DIE in my cubicle. Amaaaazing!

Lanvin:




Louis Vuitton:







Marc Jacobs is HONESTLY a God amongst mere mortals and I feel honored to be on the same planet as him, uuugh obsessed.

Miu Miu:



The art inspired patterns have been my favorite for a few months now and this collection is taking it to a whole new level and it is absolutely incredible...





Chloé:




Hermès:






John Galliano:





This print showed up a few times throughout the collection and I am pretty much in love with it.

Yves Saint Laurent:

Overall this collection was pretty simple and it was pretty disappointing because I felt Stefano Pilati could have been much more innovative, however I was very happy to not be seeing the shiniest black lips on every model.

No comments: