Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's that time again...


Off to Sin City tomorrow. Couldn't come at a better time except I have approximately one thousand things to do before my flight tomorrow/I am going to be on the plane during the delayed continuance of the Phillies game (gah!). Friends, family, Criss Angel (lolz), gambling, shopping, spas, excessive amounts of drinking, the Grand Canyon?, oh and how could I forget...

HALLLLOWEEEEEINERRRR in Vegas V2.0! Can't wait to see a million Palin and Joker costumes (still mad there will be no Lauren Pilla as Heath Ledger as the Joker, but whatever).
Everyone be saaafe, have fun, don't have a lame cat costume, and most of all, eat as many of these as humanly possible.


And because I crack myself up oh so very much, you all should be aware that Greg Dobbs IS the new black:


Cole 'the Kitten' Hamels, Bane Victorino/Meerkat Victorino, Teddy Bear Howard, Jason 'Dragon' Werth and Pat Burrell as Ron Jeremy coming soon... LETS GO PHILLIES!

2 comments:

no winners here said...

thanks for never inviting me to vegas.

YOU = DEAD TO ME.

Anonymous said...

hahahaPHILLIES!! I'm sure you are having an amazing time in vegas. Show me everything you got when you return!