Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Lisa Frank?

SO glad Ashley introduced me to this fantastic fashion blog, Bryanboy.com! This guy is so fabulous that Marc Jacobs personally sent him the BB bag straight off of the Fall/Winter 2008 collection runway. JEAAAALOUS! Anyway, on this blog there is a "sneak peek" at the totally 90s influenced Gucci Spring/Summer 2009 menswear runway:


I think it is SO FUN! Really loving it.

Bryanboy also has the newest Marc by Marc Jacobs ads up, including this one I have been obsessing over in the newest issue of Vogue (with Nicole Kidman on the cover):

I really adore the bag (which is one of my current favorite colors) and the jacket is also amazing.

Also looooving this new Marc by Marc Jacobs 'Twinsie Sweater':

It looks the same in the back as the front, and I think it gives such a funky twist to a wardrobe staple.

Oh, and for everyone that does not know, BCBGMAXAZRIA has an incredible sale going where so many great things are 30-70% off! Today I got the cute sandals (below) that were originally $200 for $60! Heyyyy!



Also... the wonderful salesgirl at BCBGMAXAZRIA gave me a sneak peak at the pre-fall footwear that is not quite out yet and seriously it is TO DIE FOR. There is this perfect pair of maroon heeled booties with patent and gold detailing and AGH, I am going to need to go back there every single day until they are finally onsale!

No comments: