Sunday, June 22, 2008

Obsesssssion

Currently loooooving/wanting:


Yves Saint Laurent Y-Mail Black Patent Coin Purse... since my wallet NEVER fits in my clutches.


Betsey Johnson Feather Earrings


ASOS Double Bar Mary Jane Shoe


Betsey Johnson Large Eagle Bracelet


Dolan Side Button Dress in Blue


Lotus Patent Peep Toe Shoe With Ankle Band


Betsey Johnson Large Feather Pendant


Jennifer Behr Victorian Crystal and Silk Satin Headwrap. However even I would not even try to justify $162 on a hair accessory.


French Connection Wizard Cotton Dress


MICHAEL Michael Kors Berkley T-Strap. 4" heels = always, black patent t-straps = of course, zipper detailing = love. I would have gotten them yesterday in AC but they did not have my size and my sales associates should know by now that I need a new pair of shoes every time I go in there. Can one person have too many pairs of shoes? I am worried I may be meeting my quota.

Currently NEEDING:


Yves Saint Laurent Downtown Tote. I am not sure what color, but I am 100% POSITIVE that I muuuust have this bag!

1 comment:

ffwd said...

oh girl, we NEED to shop together. i tried those michael kors shoes on and they are so perfecttttt. and duh, i luv the betsey feather obsession. it's a must. i need a philly trip asap!