Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I think I am in LOVE

with Zooey Deschanel. So I have basically been in love with her since Almost Famous came out BUT all I have been listening to lately is her "band", She & Him. Their album, "Volume One", is just so great and she has such a unique, beautiful voice. Plus it is great to see women in Hollywood who don't just hop from "career" to career because they can/want the attention but have ACTUAL talent. You practically never see her on the pages of Perez Hilton and that is refreshing.



The video above is of She & Him performing on Craig Ferguson. Her voice (surprise!) still sounds amazing, and she looks fantastic -- I love that dress.

This leads me to more reasons of why I love her... she has FABULOUS style -- always. For example:




how perrrrrf is this Zac Posen on her?!


So between being absolutely gorgeous, being in a few of my favorite movies, having a ~romantic~ past with one of my all time faves (Jason Schwartzman, duh. Shut up, Liz!), and an absolutely incredible voice, it is safe to say that I am in love.

No comments: